Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I don't get it!
Ok...seriously...what is the fascination with the toilet?!?!?! I got away with having our first two kids not care much at all about that nasty contraption, but Josh can't seem to get enough of it!!! Today while Zach is sitting on the toilet (doing his "business") josh decides to come up behind him, toss a couple toys in and flush!!! WHAT?!?!?!? So from the living room I not only hear Zach scream for me to wipe his booty, but I then hear him yell at his brother followed by immediate crying for flushing Zach's favorite letter magnets to their doom! GRRRRRR!!!!!! I sent Jamie a text with my rant a few minutes after and he suggested that I flush Josh down and tell him that he wasn't allowed to return until he came back with the toys. The truth is that he might honestly enjoy that ride! Ok...thanks for letting me vent. *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ugh! I cannot stand it when I hear "splash splash". Logan LOVES playing in the water. The lid doesnt even stop him anymore..... eeewwww
ReplyDelete