Monday, March 28, 2011
Bittersweet...
I know we're supposed to be excited when our kids lose their teeth and reach those awesome milestones in their lives...but is it terrible of me that I'm so sad about them?? Emma lost one of her front top teeth a couple days ago and I'm just not happy about it at all. Now, before you judge me, I did act very excited for her sake...I'm not all "gloom and doom" to her. It's just that I loved the little smiles that I used to get from the little face before it changed! I know in time I will grow to love these new little smiles...but I just feel like I lost the little girl that I had before. Ok, ok...pregnancy hormones could have quite a bit to do with this post...but it still makes me sad. *sniffle, sniffle* I just wish they could stay the same longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment