Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Anything to get out of bed!
Zachary has a really hard time staying in bed when it's bedtime. I'm sure there are a ton of kids that have the same problem. He really has some interesting excuses. They range from the usual "I'm thirsty" and "I have to go potty" to a really new one that he tried out last night: "Mom...my blankie's on fire." You have to understand that he came out very casually and stood in front of my husband and I for a few minutes until we actually asked him why he wasn't in bed. Then after thinking about it for a second he came up with that one. Jamie and I just looked at each other and laughed...then asked him to go put the "fire" out and stay in bed. He must have really run out of excuses for the night because he actually stayed in bed after that. What a goofy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment