Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Emma's First Tooth Fairy Experience!


Emma has had a loose tooth for quite a while now and it finally fell out! I've been giving her ideas of how to make it more and more loose. I've had her bite into corn on the cob...I told her that if she bites really hard on it then the corn will splash into her mouth...I know...I'm terrible! But it worked pretty well at making it even more loose. This last time though she bit into an apple and had forgotten all about her tooth! It was SOOO close and I guess she just couldn't keep her tongue away from it! She came running upstairs with it in her hand and said that her tongue pushed it out! She was so excited!! It's kinda sad though...cause now the cute little smile that I adored is different!! I guess it's ok though...it's just going to take some getting used to. You should have seen the look on her face when she woke up the next morning to find that the tooth fairy had come and left her a whole dollar!! Priceless!! It's also pretty funny though too...she now has a slight lisp from the huge new hole in her mouth! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment