Tuesday, June 22, 2010
When we thought all hope was lost...
Zachary amazed us again!! I read that it takes kids who use pullups a lot longer to potty train since they can be used just like diapers. We were using them at night with Zach until his very recent set back...when he was wearing them all day. He has since been moved back into underwear during the day with pullups at night and has been doing really well. When I read this article about pullups however, I decided that I was going to try the underwear at night and see what happened. Well...this morning he woke up dry!!!!! I was so excited!!! And the look on his face when he came and told me after he was awake that his underwear stayed dry was priceless! He was so proud of himself!! I'm so proud of our "big boy"!! I'm hoping that the excitement this time will last and he will stay potty trained...I'm just trying to stay very positive with him and it seems to be working so far! Keep your fingers crossed!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment