Monday, May 10, 2010
Zach's a Big Boy!
Zachary is finally potty trained during the day! WOOHOO!!! I honestly wondered if the day would ever come when I could say that!! He has gone a few days with no accidents now and I couldn't be happier! Zach is so excited to be able to wear "big boy" underwear now and loves to pick out a new pair every morning! It's so cute!! One of the ways that we were able to get him excited about it was to tell him that they were "secret" underwear. The secret was the "trap door" to make it easier for him to go pee! So funny!! He was so excited about his secret that he had to tell everyone! I'm so proud of my little "big boy" and I love to watch him grow! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Totally and completely jealous..
ReplyDelete