Well, Josh had his 9 month checkup last friday. Luckily he didn't have to get any shots this time, but I don't think he'll be so lucky the next time around. Poor kid!! I mean...you'd think with all of the high tech things that people think up, why not an easier way to give immunizations?? Seriously, people!!! It's just evil!! Anyway...Josh weighs 17.5 pounds, which is really small for his age, so the doctor told us to give him high calorie foods to help him put on the pounds. I wish a doctor had to tell me that!! He doesn't look small or anything, but I guess that's why I'm not the expert! But other than the small weight thing, he is a happy healthy little guy! Oh...and I can't forget to mention that he had to flirt with every female while he was at the appointment. Nurses, receptionists, other patients...he's not picky! :)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment