Emma and Zach checking out the Jellyfish!
Hiding in a cave in the kids play area.
Zach looking at the fishies!
Josh is looking at the marsh...I think he wants to go for a dip!
On Saturday we took the kids to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was so much fun to see how excited they all got to see all of the neat things! Emma, Zach, Josh and I have been there a couple of times before, but we've wanted to bring Jamie along for quite a while. We all really enjoyed spending time together and just having fun! After checking out all of the awesome creatures we went to Wendy's for lunch. Yummy!! After our bellys were full we drove a couple of blocks down the street to The Aquarium (a fish store) and bought four aquatic frogs for our fish tank at home! They are so funny to watch!! It was so funny because Emma named them all rainbow on the way home from Salt Lake. I asked her how she was going to be able to tell them apart since they all looked alike and she was thoroughly confused. Jamie and I had a good laugh! :)
Zachie hamming it up...as usual!
Riding the froggy!
Taking a break!











No comments:
Post a Comment