Yesterday was Josh's second birthday! In the morning when he woke up I went into his room and said "Happy Birthday"...he answered with "to you!" It was so funny!! He didn't quite understand that the birthday was for him and he evidently really knew the song! He had kind of a rough start to his special day though. In nursery at church I guess another little boy tried to give him a hug, but knocked him over and he ended up falling flat on his face. So, he was brought to me during Sunday school screaming his head off and covered in blood from bloody nose. What a sight, let me tell you! Eek! After we got him all cleaned up and calmed down I brought him back into nursery and ended up staying with him in there for the rest of church...he pretty much wouldn't let me out of his sight. Hey...who could blame him after that?? Well...after church we went over to my parents house and had a tasty dinner and cake for Joshie. He had so much fun wrestling around with his cousins, brother, sister, Daddy and Uncle Jimmy! And oh my, did he ever love the cake! He had to blow the candles out twice because he thought it was so much fun! It was such a fun day for our little comedian! He is such a little blessing in our lives and we don't know what we would do without our little Joshie to keep us all laughing!








Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




He is getting so big! (not like I knew any of them when they were THAT small..haha). They are just a bunch of cuties, I love them all. please oh please give them hugs and kisses from their auntie Kaiah, and maybe a wet-willie or two!
ReplyDelete