Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

Easter morning Jamie and I woke up to Emma running into our room in hysterics saying that we REALLY needed to come out to the living room because the Easter Bunny came!!! It was so cute!!! We got up and went into the living room to find that he left little tiny candy eggs all over the living room and each of the kids had their own special treats too! Josh was having a great time crawling all over collecting the robin eggs in his mouth! I had to follow him around with a rag since he finally started drooling blue (Multicolored candies). It was so funny!! After watching the first session of General Conference we headed over to my parent's house for dinner and an easter egg hunt! The kids had such a fun time!! Josh even had his own egg to find...and was so excited when he could grab it! He didn't really care that there was a toy car in it...just the big purple egg was enough for him! Lol! I really think one of the many perks of having kids is enjoying the fun holidays through their eyes! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment